Best Ad Networks for Publishers.
Here, you have to understand that Publishers are bloggers or website owners who want to run Ads on their blogs or websites for revenue generation.
Then, there are various types of Ad Networks. Some cater to a particular type of Ads and others give you the option of having different types of Ads on your blog or website
Another great ad network for publishers big or small, Media.net offers a nice selection of contextual ads. The best thing about them is that they’re powered by Yahoo! and Bing so they have a seemingly endless number of advertisers to match your blog niche.
Media.net is super easy to set up. It can take a couple of days to get your blog reviewed and approved. After that, you can access your publisher control panel and start creating ad units to display on your blog.
Keep in mind that the ad units at Media.net look quite different from any other network. It’s a good idea to try and match their design and look to your blog.
Media.net doesn’t have a minimum traffic requirement for publishers. Thus, you can sign up even if you don’t have lots of traffic just yet. Once you’ve set everything up, you can let the ads run in the background and focus on creating new content for your readers.
2.Google AdSense – #1 best ad network for new blogger
- Banner Ads
- Link ads
- In-feed ads
- In-article ads
- Page Level ads
- Mobile ads,
- Video ads,
- Search result ads,
- Matched content (Serve as Related post widget)
- 728px × 90px Leaderboard
- 468px ×60px Mini Leaderboard
- 234px ×60px
- 125px ×125px
- 120px ×600px Full Wide Skyscraper
- 160px ×600px Wide Skyscraper
- 180px ×150px
- 120px ×240px
- 200px ×200px
- 250px ×250px Square size ad banner
- 300px ×250px Rectangle size ad banner
- 336px ×280px
- 300px ×600px
- 320px ×50px Mobile Banner
- 970px ×90px
- Payment Methods: Check, and Direct Deposit to Bank
- Payment Frequency: Net-30. (After reaching the Payment Threshold)
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100