Ezoic is one of the first automated ad testing platforms for content publishers. This technology-based Google Certified Publishing Partner assists publishers in gaining results through online ad optimization and generate higher revenue. It is a multivariate venture-backed testing platform that improves the layout automatically on the basis of users action on tablets, computers, and phones. It offers the publishers the best tool to get scientific testing effortless and fruitful. Not only is it very convenient but also extremely effective but there are other platforms too that are equally competent and can suffice for Ezoic in a better manner. Before going to discuss some of the Ezoic alternatives, let us take a look at the features offered by Ezoic.
1) OKO (mixblogging Recommended)
Increase your ad revenue and reduce the headaches of running an ad-funded website by partnering with OKO for your website’s ad monetization. Their fully-managed service is a unique mix of smart technology, world-class expertise and premium ad demand that gives independent publishers advantages usually reserved for the world’s largest websites – without the need for an in house team of experts. OKO gives website publishers everything they need to take control of their ad monetization and earn the revenue they deserve.
- Serve ads from the world’s-best networks & exchanges.
Fully managed header bidding that is tuned to perform and includes access to proven, quality header bidding partners.
- A dedicated OKO expert works with every publisher, supporting them to get the most from everything we offer.
- OKO’s innovative ad formats allow you to add valuable incremental inventory and earn more without ruining user-experience.
- Get more bids for your inventory without slowing your site down by utilising Exchange Bidding in your set-up and many more features.
Eligibility: Monthly ad revenue from display> $1000
2) VDO.AI (Blognife Recommended)
VDO.AI‘s native units are designed to be non-obtrusive and provide a seamless way for publishers to leverage the power of video. A lot of publishers see more revenue from a single VDO.AI unit compared to multiple banners and traditional native units. VDO.AI is headquartered in Mountain View, CA. With VDO.AI’s native video widget, you can see an increment of almost 50% of your regular earnings on sites which are typically known to perform well with video ads. The setup usually takes less than a day to get started go live once your site gets approved from the demand partners. Listed below are the benefits of joining VDO.AI
- See an additional revenue of almost 50% of your regular earnings
- One tag that sources the video demand from Google ADX, Appnexus, Sovrn, and other demand platforms.
- Generate higher CPMs from native video ads
- No player, video content or ad integration separately. Everything comes bundled in a simple js tag.
3) iZooto (Blognife Recommended)
iZooto allows publishers to tap into web push notifications for driving traffic and monetization using native content ads. Unlike conventional display ads, native content ads served on push notifications attract CTR’s up to 2% – 3%. Publishers working with iZooto are now able to generate 15-20% of their traffic using push notifications and increase their revenue by 15%. As a publisher you can subscribe to iZooto’s Monetization plan which allows you to use use the product for free of cost and also helps you monetize push notifications. iZooto helps you in monetizing push notification inventory using native ads. iZooto has partnered with leading Ad-networks and exchanges including the likes of Taboola, Pubmatic, RevContent to name a few. The modus operandi is simple –
- iZooto sources contextually relevant ad from it’s Ad network partners.
- These native ads are delivered via notifications to your subscribers.
- iZooto operates on a CPC model and when your subscribers click on these ads, you earn revenue.
2 native content ads are pushed to subscribers. At an average CPC of 10 cents, publisher in US could potentially start generating upto $1,000 per month in just a quarter. Check out this detailed calculator that will help you estimate your earning potential.
It is one of the best ad technology solution that assists publishers and bloggers to receive more revenue from the existing web traffic and with ad optimization. It focuses mainly on the web publishers who monetize their website based on the Cost Per Click model and offers online ad optimization service to its publishers through its advanced A/B testing system and multi-arm bandit algorithms. If you’ve got a website with high CPC earnings, then AdPushup can certainly increase your overall ad revenue since their technology is created to help AdSense publishers earn high rates. AdPushup is definitely one of the top Ezoic alternatives for both mid-sized and large publishers.
- Minimum Payout Threshold- $100
- Model- CPC
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- 10,000 page views per day or $1000 in monthly ad revenue
Proper Media is a full service digital media company that provides advertising services to large scale publishers. It owns operates and represents top ranked web properties and has come up with its own header bidding platform to help publishers earn more revenue from every ad impression. It has also recently acquired Spoutable which is an exit in-tent native ad network already mentioned in this list above.
These ad optimization companies are the perfect Ezoic alternatives and can be used along side Ezoic’s ad testing platform. If you’re looking to make more revenue from your digital assets, we suggest you continuously look for opportunities and networks that have custom features which if integrated can substantially increase the overall revenue of the website. Do drop a line in the comments section if you think there needs a mention of any other ad optimization company.