Are you hunting the VPS server for hosting your outgrowing projects?
Are you curious if there is any cheap Linux VPS provider?
VPS refers to a virtual private server and also described as the virtual dedicated server. In this type of hosting a physical server is split up into multiple virtual machines with dedicated resources like RAM, storage, and CPU.
Some unique benefits possess by VPS server
- Easy scalability and further resources can be added by just navigating to control panel
- Provides a segregated environment to each user, therefore, cannot be interrupted by neighbor VPS
- Assure greater security
- Every user has its dedicated resources like RAM, CPU, and storage, etc.
- Provides the highest uptime and blazing fast speed Resources like the dedicated server at half of the cost Provides you root access and even you can modify the operating system
- You have the choice to employ managed and unmanaged VPS server and much more
There are two types of VPS hosting: one type offers traditional hard disk with SSD boost, while the other offers SSD drives strictly. The conventional hard disk option gets you a lot of storage space at a budget-friendly price, but the SSD boost gets you faster read and write speeds.
You’ll also have to choose your specific plan , and the option that’s best for you depends on how many CPU cores, RAM, storage space, and bandwidth you need for your site.
What Do All Contabo VPS Plans Include?
Regardless of which disk storage option you choose, you can run either Linux or Windows on your VPS environment.
All plans come with:
- Root access
- Web interface reboot capability
- Access to OS installation and management
- VNC access
- 1 dedicated IP address
- DNS management
- Unlimited number of domains
Services and Specializations
Contabo offers several hosting packages designed to meet the needs of websites both small and large.