The Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
1. You can make a lot of money. I made over 7-figures in profit my frst year, and I have days where
I make over 5-figures profit.
I’m not here to sell you the dream. I’m here to tell you that this is real.
2. You can make money while you sleep. Once you have a profitable campaign it can make money
for you 24 / 7.
You can even build employees and systems to take over everything.
3. It’s simple to get started. All you need is a computer, internet, and some money to spend on
You don’t have to hire employees or rent office space.
4. There are no commitments or contracts. Don’t want to promote the offer anymore? Then stop.
Want to go on vacation for 3 months? You can pause the campaign and go.
5. It’s the best direct marketing training in the world. Many people use affiliate marketing as a
stepping stone towards new opportunities. Affiliate marketing is business training on steroids.
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN AFFILIATE MARKETERS MAKE?
This is like asking a business owner “how much can you make starting a business?”
There are guys making a few hundred dollars a day to well into the five-figure daily profits. I’ve had days in the past where I’ve done over $100,000+ USD profit in a single day.
But that’s not common.
That’s like the 1% of the 1%, during the boom period.There are so many factors that determine how much an affliate marketer can make. I’d say the average full-time affiliate can make $5k – $20k a month.
A “Super Affiliate” is someone that can do over $1.5 million USD in profit a year.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE BEFORE I’M SUCCESSFUL?
There are too many factors to give a defnite answer.
But from my observations, it typically takes someone a few months to 2 years before the typical affiliate
\is successful (if they dedicate themselves to it every day).
Here are the main factors that affect your success rate.
1. How Much Money Can You Invest? The more you can invest the better. More money means better
tools. More money means you can go to conferences and network. More money means you can
collect more data for your campaigns.
2. What skill sets & experience do you already have (copy writing, design, programming)? You can
always outsource design and programming, but I recommend you understand copywriting.
3. Do you have people helping you? I’m not saying you have to go out and spend money on a
mentor. Are there any local affliate meetups in your city? See if you can fnd anyone there to
help you out. Can you connect with anyone on forums?
4. How much time are you willing to put in? I know you’re busy. We’re all busy.But the fact is there
are people much busier than you are now that have made it work.I didn’t have a lot of time
when I frst started, but I made time.I was spending 1.5 hours a day in Atlanta traffc. I moved
to a condo walking distance to my 9 to 5 job to save 70 minutes a day.I gave up a lot of my
personal life. I didn’t party on the weekends, go on dates, or play videogames anymore. Any free
time I had was dedicated to affliate marketing.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”180″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”left” show-caption=”0″][/better-ads]